Dr. Ralph Althouse MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

May 1st, 2013
My Thanks for recent care
I think the most memorable moment for me with Dr. Althouse was his complete thorough understanding of the situation that I was dealing with. He emanated confidence in what had to take place step by step before I could have my mitral valve replaced and explained what each test would entail and why I should have it. He also has a great sense of humor and is very kind. I was blessed to have been referred to him. He's the best!

July 19th, 2010
My husband had a heart attack in April, 2008 and Dr. Althouse was the ER doctor who took care of him and did a stent procedure that saved his life. Now, 2 years later, my husband is still with me, thanks to Dr. Althouse's quick assessment of the situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Althouse.

July 15th, 2009
stent procedure
My mother-in-law received excellent care and has had no problems with the care and followups she has received from Dr Ralph Althause. I feel that she would be dead and gone if were not for the expert care and timely procedure she got.To be honest I was shocked that this vitals service rated Doctor Althause poor, in my opinion this is flat out misleading. I rate Dr R. Althause excellent!