Dr. Ralph Alvarado Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Alvarado?

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Alvarado listens to me, takes his time with me, and gives me the impression that he is willing to do what it takes to help. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and the best primary care physician I've had in about 10years. I highly recommended him.

Above and Beyond

Posted on June 16th, 2014

He is the best Dr. that I have ever had! I've seen a lot of Physicians over the years, due to a lot of injuries sustained while in the military. He is a very intelligent man and has a sincere and genuine care for his patients health and well-being. I've never had a Dr. take the time he takes to not only get to know every issue/problem/ illness/symptom that I've had or currently have, but to get to know you as a person as well! His referral department is the worst I've ever dealt with. Nice lady, but not organized, knowledgeable or on top of things. Takes a lot of follow-up to get the care that Dr. Alvarado wants you to get! I've almost left his practice because of certain staff issues, but I know I would never find another Dr. like him anywhere. I've made more progress in 1 year with my issues than I made in 6 years with other Physicians. He knows his stuff and more! If he had the staff to match his abilities, he would have one of the top Practices in the nation! I'm not exaggerating that either! Thank you Sir and God Bless!!!!

best doctor in winchester

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Alvarado is a very good doctor and a very good person.He takes the time to understand what is going on with you and he cares about you.

Posted on April 7th, 2017