A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Alvarez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Community Hospital
- St Anthony`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Ralph Alvarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Alvarez practices Internal Medicine near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Internists.