A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Alvarez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Alvarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Community Hospital
- St Anthony`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alvarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Alvarez practice?
Dr. Ralph Alvarez practices Internal Medicine near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Internists.