inactive

Ralph J Argen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2014
The Best
Dr. Argen is the most knowledgeable Rheumatologist that I have been to (so far). Unfortunate that he had to retire. His diagnostics and treatments are accurate, and along with his caring and professional manner,he's the best. His patients are welcome to voice their opinions and ask questions about anything, without recrimination...and as an RN I can say that is the highest compliment a professional can receive. His replacement, Dr.Ernesto Levy, is the complete opposite...and is the reason I am now seeing a different, and better Rheumatologist. Miss you Dr. Argen and all the best to the next phase of your life.

May 10th, 2011
The Best!
It took several attempts to find a good Rhumatologist in WNY - Dr Argen and his staff are so caring and kind it is simply delightful to go to appointments, little or no wait time, answeres all my questions and little to no wait time.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Argen is a caring, knowledgeable doctor with whom is helping me with my rhumotoid arthritis and degenerative arthritis and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is the best. He spends as much time as you need with you and answers all of your questions.

April 3rd, 2009
We need more doctors like this
In addition to a wealth of knowledge and experience, Dr Argen possesses tremendous compassion and empathy, which can readily be observed by his patients. As a patient, it gives me comfort to know I am going to such a high-level professional, who has a thorough understanding of Rheumatology.