A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralf Augenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augenstein
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Augenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralf G Augenstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralf G. Augenstein practice?
- Dr. Ralf Augenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralf Augenstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Internists and Albany Geriatric Doctors.