Learn more about Dr. Ralph Augostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Augostini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augostini
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Augostini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Augostini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augostini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Augostini has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph S Augostini MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Augostini practice?
- Dr. Ralph Augostini has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Augostini practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.