A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Augostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Augostini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Augostini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augostini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Augostini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Augostini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph Augostini practice?
Dr. Ralph Augostini practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.