A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Augostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Augostini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Augostini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augostini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Augostini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Augostini MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Augostini practice?
- Dr. Ralph Augostini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Augostini practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.