A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Baine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Baine is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Baine, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baine graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baine has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Fredrick Baine MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph F. Baine practice?
- Dr. Ralph Baine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Baine practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.