Dr. Ralph Beasley Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Beasley?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 1st, 2015

This doctor is highly rated on other sites. Don't believe what you read!

Most memorable was this doctor insulting me the entire appointment. Spoke in condescending tone, acted like he had no interest in assisting me with my pain problems. Repeated the same, inappropriate statement not once, but four times before I had to leave exam room to find a witness. Witness arrived, she was informed about the offensive statement...and in her presence, lo and behold...he said it again! Laughed at my legitimate questions. Answered questions with questions, admitted to not reviewing any of my medical records beforehand and refused to review MRI report I brought with me, just in case. Most unproductive medical appointment I've ever had and most bizarre doctor I've encountered.

December 1st, 2014