A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Bennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Ralph Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Bennett practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.