Dr. Ralph Berg Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Berg Jr?

patient

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr. Berg seems to be a wonderful caring man. It was a pleasure to have him as my doctor. Saw Dr Berg over 2 yrs.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Great DR!!

He is different from the typical Psychiatrist

Posted on January 24th, 2012

The office seemed well organized and taken care of but is bare bones. I haven't seen any coupons or discounts for this provider's office, and they never mention anything about promotions when I'm there. They're flexible with their appointment times. Maybe a little too flexible (like there practice isn't doing too well). I don't think I had Dr Bergs' full attention during some of my appointment. He listens to me, but he seems to get distracted easily, frequently speaks of himself and repeats the same question, like he isn't paying attention. He has shown his distraction and frustration to the point I have brought it to his attention that the visit is my time and should be directed towards me. Seems grandiose at times, saying such as "we are going to get you where you won't require medication". Which I don't find realistic with my disorder. He has gotten my prescriptions incorrect on two occasions (wrong dose eg. XL, SR or mg). I feel he uses leading questions. He is animated, flamboyant, and likes to brag. The first time I saw him he had a ponytail and was wearing rubber flip flops. That has since changed. He doesn't seem to push medication as much as others I have seen. He seems to be a caring provider and likable, and is always on time. He is on Wayne Memorial Dr. next door to Time Warner. Lisa, his receptionist is friendly, polite and caring but there is a woman that appears to be an assistant office manager that is very hard to get along with and will raise her voice quite loud at you and is generally uncooperative, and rude. She has been mentioned acting the same way by another Doctors office I go to. His office name is ClientFirst of NC and does not belong to Dr. Berg. He is an employee.

Posted on December 12th, 2015