A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkeley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berkeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Berkeley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Berkeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Gordon Berkeley MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Ralph Berkeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Berkeley practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.