A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Berkeley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Berkeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Gordon Berkeley MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Ralph Berkeley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Berkeley practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.