A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Berkeley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkeley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance