Dr. Ralph Berry III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Berry III?

Good Care

Posted on May 13th, 2013

The first time I went he spent like an hour with me and asked about my past and medical issues. He had me rank my symptoms as to what was worst and then we discussed a plan to help it. He didn't just give me drugs for my anxiety but taught me to do relaxing and also gave me the name of a book to use. He saw me again in 2 weeks to see how I was doing and had me go to talk to a therapist too.

Very good shrink

Posted on April 29th, 2013

He was on time and listened to me. He specifically asked me what I thought the priority symptoms to treat were and we developed a plan that went beyond medication. He helped me see my repetitive patterns. God why did I think I could do the same thing over and over and get a different result!

Posted on June 5th, 2017