A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackwood
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blackwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Allen Blackwood MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. Ralph Blackwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Blackwood practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Pediatricians.