A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackwood
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blackwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Allen Blackwood MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. Ralph Blackwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Blackwood practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Pediatricians.