A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Blair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph James Blair MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Blair practice?
- Dr. Ralph Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Blair practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.