A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blasier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Blasier is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blasier
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Blasier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blasier, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blasier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blasier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph B Blasier JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Blasier practice?
- Dr. Ralph Blasier has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Blasier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escanaba, MI.
See Escanaba Surgeons.