A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blasier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Blasier is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blasier, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blasier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blasier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph B Blasier JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Blasier practice?
- Dr. Ralph Blasier has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Blasier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escanaba, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Escanaba Surgeons.