A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blasier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blasier, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blasier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blasier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blasier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Blasier practice?
Dr. Ralph Blasier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escanaba, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Escanaba Orthopedic Surgeons.