A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Blasier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Blasier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blasier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blasier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Blasier, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blasier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blasier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph B Blasier JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Blasier practice?
- Dr. Ralph Blasier has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Blasier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escanaba, MI.
See Escanaba Orthopedic Surgeons.