Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Blumhardt
Dr. Ralph Blumhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Blumhardt is affiliated with South Texas Regional Medical Center, University Health System and Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Blumhardt has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Ralph Blumhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Justin Muhlenberg
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Residency
San Antonio, TX 0 mi4
Dr. Aatish Patel
San Antonio, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Elena Sokolova
San Antonio, TX 0 mi