A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Boucher is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Boucher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Albert Boucher MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Ralph Boucher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Boucher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.