A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Brenner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brenner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Larry Brenner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Ralph Brenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Brenner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.