A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Brenner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brenner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Larry Brenner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Ralph Brenner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Brenner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.