A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Brenner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance