A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Burdick is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Burdick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Burdick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Ralph Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Burdick practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Delaware City, DE.
See Delaware City Primary Care Doctors and Delaware City General Practitioners.