A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cardamone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardamone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cardamone, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cardamone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Cardamone FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Cardamone practice?
- Dr. Ralph Cardamone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Cardamone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Internists and Clearfield Cardiologists.