A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cardamone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cardamone, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cardamone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardamone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan