Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cardamone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardamone
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardamone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cardamone, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cardamone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Cardamone FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Cardamone practice?
- Dr. Ralph Cardamone has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Cardamone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Internists and Clearfield Cardiologists.