A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Caselnova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Caselnova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caselnova
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Caselnova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Caselnova, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caselnova graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caselnova has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph F Caselnova MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph F. Caselnova practice?
- Dr. Ralph Caselnova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Caselnova practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Amityville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.
See Amityville Internists and Amityville Cardiologists.