A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Caselnova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Caselnova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caselnova
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Caselnova, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caselnova graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caselnova has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph F Caselnova MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph F. Caselnova practice?
- Dr. Ralph Caselnova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Caselnova practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Amityville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.
See Amityville Internists and Amityville Cardiologists.