Dr. Ralph Chambers Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2015
Extremely Knowlegeable about all Medical Conditions
Dr. Chamber is the most knowlegeable Dr. I have ever ben to. He always spent the time to discuss my many injuries, and was truly concerned about my health and well being. He was Supervisor at Orlando Regional for 7 years over 37 surgeons if I remember correctly. He also diagnosed me with Scheuremanns disease which explains my neck pain for 45 years, and now middle back, and lower back extreme pain for many years now. Most doctors have never even heard of Scheuremanns disease. He knows more about medical conditions and issues than any doctor I have consulted. He is brilliant and I believe he will find your problem and correctly diagnose it. I even went to a Neurologist who never heard of Sheuremanns disease. He is well versed in all medical conditions.

April 25th, 2013
OPD
Great doctor

November 9th, 2010
Concerned
This docter shouldn't have any ratings... He has been arrested for Conspiracy to Traffic Drugs and Medicaid Fraud. He has halped many many people become drug addicts and I am not certain how this man can sleep at night. I am hoping he is not going to be allowed to practice medicine.

September 15th, 2010
While it is important to schedule your appointments a couple weeks in advance, my wait time in-office has never been more than 10 minutes. Dr. Chambers is one of the few docs who doesn't overbook and usually allows for 15 mins between patients. The Doc is an easy-going guy who you can talk to about anything and actually listens to your concerns.

November 9th, 2009
engineer
Dr Chambers is a very knowledgeable and courteous professional in his field. He brings a sense of humour and caring to his bedside manner, which couples with his professional expertise well. I recommend him greatly in his overall performance as a medical doctor.

July 28th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr. Chambers is the most caring doctor i ever had. He's very caring about my rare blood disease and is helping me to get on a lung transplant. I like that he spends a moderate amount of time with me every visit to learn how my breathing was for the month and my pain levels. I think Dr. Chambers is great all around.

February 15th, 2016