Dr. Ralph Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Cohen?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2015

Beware

It was awful! Absolutely awful! I was put on a LETHAL dose of a medication for the wrong diagnosis and he did not rectify it!

August 11th, 2012

Dr. Cohen diagnosed me with bipolar disorder and proceeded to over-medicate me to the point that I couldn't drive safely or stay awake at work. I was on seven different drugs, at one point, and gained 60 pounds. He warned me that if I stopped taking them I would be "in trouble with the police," when I've never had a run-in with the police in my life. I had a terrible temper at the time, and feel I was punished for that. He has a very good "bedside manner," which made it easier to convince me to do as he said for such a long time. I'd advise people to listen to their own common sense when dealing with this man. Or don't deal with him at all; there are plenty of psychiatrists out there, if that's what you need.

September 15th, 2017