A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Colp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Colp, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colp graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Colp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Colp MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Colp practice?
- Dr. Ralph Colp has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Colp practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.