A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Compton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Compton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Compton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Compton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Compton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Compton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Compton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph T Compton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Compton practice?
- Dr. Ralph Compton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Compton practices Ophthalmology near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Ophthalmologists.