inactive

Ralph Corsetti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 14th, 2014
Saved my life!!!
I am so thankful for Dr Corsetti, as he saved my life in 2013. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon or team of surgeons than Dr Corsetti & his team. I have literally spent the last year in & out of Ochsners and every issue that I have had as a result of a necrotizing pancreas has been thoroughly explained to both me & my family. I also want to say his office staff is amazing as well. Even my silliest questions were answered. All I can say is this medical team is amazing, and would highly recommend to anyone!!! I am sure to need a surgeon again and will not go to anyone but him. Again, a huge thank you to Dr Corsetti & his awesome team!!!

December 25th, 2013
Patient from July, 2008
I would like to take this space to tha nk Dr. Corsetti for the excellent job he did of removing atypical lobular hyperplasia from my breast after a biopsy confirmed its identity. Diagnosis was in 2008 at Ochsner Clinic. I have since moved to Texas outside of Houston, being under surveilance twice a year at M D Anderson Cancer Prevention Center. For 6 consecutive years I have had a clean bill of health. Nothing has developed in the area where he performed the removal. I am so blessed that I was fortunate enough to have an outstanding surgeon and doctor. Extremely well pleased.

April 18th, 2013
Dr. Corsetti is the best.