Overall Review

3.9

December 14th, 2015
Patient
Obtuse, insolent, cut me off CONSTANTLY!! First entered room and said I had no kidney stones, advised him I talked to his nurse the day before and confirmed I did have them Wrote prescription for arthritis and referred me to a chiropractor. 4 minutes total. Needs to consider retirement. Rude and uncaring.

September 11th, 2013
Answering machine always on
I do think that Dr. Cox is a good physician but the staff leaves much to be desired. It is extremely hard to get through on the phone as they always have the answering machine on. (Even during the times they say the office is open) Maybe they need to hire an answer service?? Very frustrating when you are pain and need to make an appointment asap!

June 11th, 2011
Prostatitus
He has not been very helpful in treating my prostatitus. Rushes in the exam room and out in 5 mins after doing a Digital Exam. Heres a script and the bill and out the door........you go, with the same issues not being treated.

March 1st, 2010
Review
Dr. Ralph Cox (and staff) at his urologist office in Kinston, NC always gave me and my son the best of care!On the day of the surgery for my 2 year old; he was very professional and courteous...Was always patient with me, and answered all of my questions with professionalism, caring and true concern.Thank you, Dr. Cox, for your caring!