Dr. Ralph Cozart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Cozart?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Cozart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017

Amazing skills and patient care!

Dr. Ralph Cozart is am amazing, skillful plastic surgeon and a kind, caring person. I have had several procedures with him and he has never failed to provide superior results. More importantly, he is the most professional and empathetic doctor I have ever met. He has exceeded my expectations every time and has always responded to my concerns immediately.

March 16th, 2017

I had a bad experience years ago and Dr. Cozart has made such a big difference. I am so grateful and thankful. PC

June 17th, 2016

I made a appointment for a facelift consultation . After speaking with Dr.Cozart . He did not feel like I needed a facelift at this time. He suggested sculpture. I'm happy I took his advice. Dr. Cozart and his staff are wonderful.

September 30th, 2015

Great Dr. very pleased!

I have been going to Dr.Cozart for 2 years or more for, varicose veins, lip, breast augmentation..ect. He and his staff have a great bedside manner, he really takes a lot of pride in his work. He is very thorough, so he can be sure you are pleased with your result.

April 16th, 2015

Extremely courteous doctor and staff. Would recommend him to anyone!

March 23rd, 2015

A really wonderful doctor, always has time for you, willing to explain things & he likes to joke too...nt find my who are willing to make you laugh & makes you feel comfortabl e

January 26th, 2014

Dr. Cozart is AMAZING!

I had a breast augmentation in 2009 performed by Dr. Cozart and it couldn't have been a more positive experience! I was very nervous before my consultation but he is such an amazing doctor with warm and comforting staff I was immediately at ease from the moment I walked into his office. I was confident enough to schedule my surgery right then and there and was lucky enough to have my surgery just a few days later! Trust his opinion and take his advice, he is wonderful! He has an incredible ability to calm in what can be a scary experience. My recovery was very smooth and he was always available if I had a question. I have several friends who have also chosen Dr. Cozart and they all had a great experience as well! Over 4 years later I am still thrilled with my result. I am now considering a rhinoplasty to correct a bump that I have always been self conscious about and would of course return to Dr. Cozart for another amazing experience!

November 12th, 2013

I am 2 days post-op after having a bilateral breast augmentation and mastoplexy by Dr Cozart. I am a healthcare provider, and after consults with other plastic surgeons in the area I chose Dr Cozart to perform my procedure . He took his time to explain my options and was very attentive when I laid out my expectations. His office staff was kind and courteous and very prompt in answering any questions. Appointments were made to fit into my work schedule . I will be referring my friends and family knowing that they will be treated with the same respect , kindness and courtesy that was extended to me. I am extremely impressed with my results.

August 18th, 2013

Tummy tuck and lipo

After have gastric bypass three years ago and loosing 175 pounds I had alot of excessive skin to be removed. I was very nervous as I scheduled a consult with plastics. However Dr Cozarts staff and himself take the time to make sure you understand everything and are comfortable with everything. I will gurantee you that no body in that office will talk over you or try to make u feel bad. Matter of fact you will feel like you have known them forever. Dr. Cozart was honest with me andexplained to me that because I just wanted the traditional bikini cut he would not be able to get all of the skin but he would get as much as possible. After my surgery he came to talk to my family and made sure they knew everything. The next day which was Saturday I had follow up and he told me he removed 20 pounds of skin and 2 liters in lipo which was the most he had done. I have had a few setbacks but nothing from my surgery my incision opened up a little probably because I got up running around cause I think I am super women sometimes. Lol Then all the tape from bandages is blistering my skin. They have called to check on me several times. I will never go see any oth plastic surgeon. I have recommended him to several people and I will return in spring for my breast to be done. Dr. Cozart and his staff rocks.

July 26th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor and Experience!

Dr. Cozart is a very nice, polite, and professional doctor. Just wonderful! I am a mother of many children who were all breastfed. Needless to say, this took a toil on my body. I went to see Dr. Cozart for a breast augmentation and I'm happy to report that my new breasts are beautiful. I had wanted a full, natural look and Dr. Cozart gave me just that. I couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgeon or a better outcome.

April 5th, 2013

Goes Above and Beyond

I have been extremely self conscious of my stomach area for most of my life. Despite being athletic, I always had the "pouch" and a square build. Babies, c-sections, weight gain and loss only made it worse. I went to 5 different plastic surgeons while taking 3 years to decide on which doctor to use for my Tummy Tuck. Dr. Cozart took the time to get to know me and did not act like he was "above me" like a few of the other doctors I visited had. His results on former clients lead me to him, but it was Dr Cozart's approachable personality and sincere concern to help people that set him apart from the rest. One problem I kept running into while "shopping around" for a doctor was scheduling the procedure because of inflexible surgery days which did not leave me enough time to recover before retuning to work. Dr. Cozart adjusted his schedule to perform my tummy tuck and liposuction on Good Friday and he didn't leave the surgery center until I did at 7pm that evening. He even insisted on seeing me the following day (a Saturday, the day before Easter) to check on me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am 6 days post op and I am very pleased with the results despite the obvious swelling. My stomach is flat and I have a waistline! It is a new feeling to not have to camouflage my mid-section, an even better one to finally feel good in my own skin! This is a major procedure and believe me, when you are hurting, the little things go a long way (like him meeting me in the parking lot the next day to help me walk upstairs to the office). He is accessible when you have a question and he and his staff will do everything in their power to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy. I did not realize how much this procedure would change me physically, as well as emotionally. This was a procedure I had often talked myself out of as being very selfish, and something that I had to "earn". Dr. Cozart was the perfect match and made me feel like it was ok to reward myself. I have never taken the time to write a review, however this experience went way above my expectations and I hope it helps others trying to decide. Look no further- he is the total package! He is rare-that is the only way to sum it up.

March 16th, 2012

I have seen Dr.Cozart twice to see about getting liposuction and a tummy tuck, I am very impressed with him and all his staff. I want to say he is a very kind and knowledgable person . I hope to have my surgery soon.