A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Ralph Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.