A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Ralph Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.