Learn more about Dr. Ralph Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Ralph Curtis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.