A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cushing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cushing has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Donald Cushing MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph D. Cushing practice?
- Dr. Ralph Cushing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Cushing practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.