A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cushing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cushing has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cushing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph D. Cushing practice?
Dr. Ralph Cushing practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Family Medicine near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Park Internists, Grosse Pointe Park Infectious Disease Doctors, Grosse Pointe Park Endocrinologists, and Grosse Pointe Park Family Physicians.