A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph D'Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Angelo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph D'Angelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Angelo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. D'Angelo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Joseph D'Angelo MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. D'Angelo practice?
- Dr. Ralph D'Angelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph D'Angelo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Internists and Bronxville Cardiologists.