A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Dacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Dacey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Dacey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dacey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dacey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dacey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Dacey practice?
Dr. Ralph Dacey practices Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Neurological Surgeons, Saint Louis General Practitioners, and Saint Louis Neurologists.