A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Dagostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Dagostino is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagostino graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Dagostino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Samuel Dagostino MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Dagostino practice?
- Dr. Ralph Dagostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Dagostino practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Harrison, NJ.
See Harrison Emergency Physicians and Harrison Family Physicians.