A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Dagostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Dagostino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagostino
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dagostino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagostino graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Dagostino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Samuel Dagostino MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Dagostino practice?
- Dr. Ralph Dagostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Dagostino practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Harrison, NJ.
See Harrison Emergency Physicians and Harrison Family Physicians.