A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Daher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Daher graduated from St. Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon Jul.
Dr. Daher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michel Daher MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Daher practice?
- Dr. Ralph Daher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Daher practices Nephrology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Nephrologists.