Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Daher
Dr. Ralph Daher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morganton, NC, with other offices in Denver, CO and Fort Smith, AR. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daher is affiliated with St Edward Mercy Medical Center and Sparks Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Daher has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ralph Daher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morganton, NC.
Dr. Inna Malostovker
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Morganton, NC 0 mi17
Dr. Greg Clary
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Morganton, NC 0 mi24
Dr. Hector Estepan
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Morganton, NC 0.09 mi41