A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Damiano, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiac Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damiano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Damiano, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Damiano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph J Damiano MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Damiano practice?
- Dr. Ralph Damiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Damiano practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.