A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Damiano, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiac Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Damiano, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Damiano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph James Damiano MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Damiano practice?
- Dr. Ralph Damiano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Damiano practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.