A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deberardinis
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Deberardinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Deberardinis, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mitochondrial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Deberardinis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Deberardinis MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Deberardinis practice?
- Dr. Ralph Deberardinis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Deberardinis practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Geneticists.