A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deberardinis
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deberardinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Deberardinis, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mitochondrial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Deberardinis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Deberardinis MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Deberardinis practice?
- Dr. Ralph Deberardinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Deberardinis practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Geneticists.