A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Deberardinis, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mitochondrial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Deberardinis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deberardinis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans