Dr. Ralph Defriece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Defriece?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 5th, 2016

Does He Get Paid More To Draw Out Appointments?

It took me about an hour to get from the waiting room to a room. After that I waited another 45 minutes to see the doctor. I could hear him outside laughing and talking to the assistants. I just didn't know if he would be the doctor or not. I had swimmer's ear in the winter which made it all the more agnozing. I saw him for about 5 minutes since I already knew what I had and all he needed to do was check my nose, ears, and throat. It took him another thirty minutes to write up a prescription -because he was again laughing and talking to the nurses in the hall- and that was only after I left the room to tell them I had to leave.

January 28th, 2012

Total B.S.

I am a 22 year old male. I went to him because I was doing a lot of heavy lifting the day before at work. I went to the Glasgow Medical Aid the next morning because my chest was hurting. I told the check-in nurse that I was having some pain from lifting at work and I wanted to see if I pulled something. Once I was back there I told the Dr. where I was having pain. Next thing I knew he was putting me on an EKG. About 10 min later the paramedics were there to take me to the ER. This was a complete surprise to me. He never told me anything. I didnt want to go to the hospital. The Dr. said I had to go and that I could be having a heart attack. This Dr. is a complete idiot. I am very athletic and in fantastic health. I just wanted some pain medication to help with the muscle pain from all the heavy lifting without having to wait 4 hours at the hospital. DO NOT GO TO GLASGOW MEDICAL AID. Complete waste of time and money.