Dr. Ralph Defriece MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Newark, DE

2.0

no change

September 5th, 2016
Does He Get Paid More To Draw Out Appointments?
It took me about an hour to get from the waiting room to a room. After that I waited another 45 minutes to see the doctor. I could hear him outside laughing and talking to the assistants. I just didn't know if he would be the doctor or not. I had swimmer's ear in the winter which made it all the more agnozing. I saw him for about 5 minutes since I already knew what I had and all he needed to do was check my nose, ears, and throat. It took him another thirty minutes to write up a prescription -because he was again laughing and talking to the nurses in the hall- and that was only after I left the room to tell them I had to leave.

January 28th, 2012
Total B.S.
I am a 22 year old male. I went to him because I was doing a lot of heavy lifting the day before at work. I went to the Glasgow Medical Aid the next morning because my chest was hurting. I told the check-in nurse that I was having some pain from lifting at work and I wanted to see if I pulled something. Once I was back there I told the Dr. where I was having pain. Next thing I knew he was putting me on an EKG. About 10 min later the paramedics were there to take me to the ER. This was a complete surprise to me. He never told me anything. I didnt want to go to the hospital. The Dr. said I had to go and that I could be having a heart attack. This Dr. is a complete idiot. I am very athletic and in fantastic health. I just wanted some pain medication to help with the muscle pain from all the heavy lifting without having to wait 4 hours at the hospital. DO NOT GO TO GLASGOW MEDICAL AID. Complete waste of time and money.