A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Delnegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Delnegro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delnegro graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Delnegro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph G Delnegro DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Delnegro practice?
- Dr. Ralph Delnegro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Delnegro practices Ophthalmology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Ophthalmologists.