Dr. Ralph Desimone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Desimone?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 18th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor. Highly Recommend

Dr. DeSimone and his family/staff are wonderful people. They know their job very well and do a very thurough job to see that the patient gets respect and correct diagnosis. In my case, he was diagnosing my father's cause of death to relieve uncertainty we, the family had. The DeSimone family was terrific. They showed utmost compassion, respect, and sympathy to our family and made the whole procedure virtually effortless to us. Very curteous and knowledgable people. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

October 29th, 2015