Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Dimattia
Dr. Ralph Dimattia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dimattia is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Dimattia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ralph Dimattia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Philip Selvarayan
Williamsburg, VA 0.64 mi40
Dr. Sridhar Chitti
Williamsburg, VA 2.28 mi6
Dr. David Maxwell
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 2.28 mi37