Learn more about Dr. Ralph Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Doerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Doerr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doerr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Doerr practice?
Dr. Ralph Doerr practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.