A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Doerr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Doerr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doerr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Doerr MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Ralph Doerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Doerr practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.