Learn more about Dr. Ralph Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Doerr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doerr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doerr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Doerr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doerr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Doerr MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Ralph Doerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Doerr practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.