A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Duckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Duckett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Duckett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckett graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Duckett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duckett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph H. Duckett practice?
Dr. Ralph Duckett practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.