A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Duckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Duckett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Duckett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckett graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duckett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Howard Duckett MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph H. Duckett practice?
- Dr. Ralph Duckett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Duckett practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.