A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Duckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Duckett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duckett
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Duckett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Duckett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckett graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duckett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Howard Duckett MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph H. Duckett practice?
- Dr. Ralph Duckett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Duckett practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.