A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Duncan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Duncan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital York
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duncan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans