A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Duncan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Duncan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital York
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Duncan MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Duncan practice?
- Dr. Ralph Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Duncan practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.