A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Duncan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Duncan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Duncan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Duncan MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Duncan practice?
- Dr. Ralph Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Duncan practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.