3.0

Not for pediatrics!!!! show details Not for pediatrics!!!!
Sep 15th, 2015

Very skilled doctor and probably good with adults. But horrible bedside manner with children and not gentle at all, esp. when dealing with sensitive parts of the body and sensitive topics/issues. Do not see him for pediatric issues.

by Cathryn Milstead on Aug 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor!!!!!

Nightmare!! show details Nightmare!!
Jan 21st, 2015

This doctor seems to have something to prove - bad bedside manners is one thing but EVERYTHING is bad with him. Scarring, poor healing, no proper exam ... Let alone a DOG in the next room while he is doing surgery?!?!? Save yourself. Go somewhere else like the other reviews say. You'll be happy you did.

Bedside Manor? show details Bedside Manor?
Mar 29th, 2014

Dr seems to have an attitude and his way or the highway mentality. Not very caring about how the patient is feeling. The ladies in the office were very kind. Wouldn't go there again. To bad there's not a minus star for bedside manor.

Go Elsewhere show details Go Elsewhere
by Never Again on Jan 25th, 2013

Rude staff. Long waits and so so procedures. Plenty of appointments - but why ever would that be?? The other urologists in the area are prompt and courteous. You may have to wait but the difference in treatment and quality is well worth it. And this is not an area of expertise to gamble (already too late for me). GO ELSEWHERE. You will be glad you did.

Jul 16th, 2012

He double books, so plan on having to wait for him to see you. He has his workers doing the work and did not even do a physical exam. Waiting 30 mins. in the waiting room them 15 mins. in the exam room. There are other uros in the area. See one of them.

Can Not Thank Him Enough show details Can Not Thank Him Enough
Sep 8th, 2011

I had a sudden onset of bladder cancer. Dr. Duncan stepped in, made a quick and accurate assessment and the next day operated. He took his time in explaining my situation to me and his staff was very supportive and knowledgable. I believe he literally saved my life! I would highly reccomend. (His bark is much worse than his bite).

Glad I met him and chose him show details Glad I met him and chose him
Aug 18th, 2011

I made an appt with Dr Duncan for my vasectomy after I ran into an issue with a previous doctor. The entire procedure was handled with professionalism and dare I say, even humor (and this wasn't what one would call a 'funny' event) but he and his aide made the situation so relaxed and comfortable, it was easy to forget where I was and what he was doing. I highly recommend him, and to the aide who's name I have forgotten, Thank you for your caring bedside mannerisms. You are definitely in the right line of work for your character! This guy is good, and I'm glad I found and chose him to perform this very important and delicate surgery.