3.0

Nightmare!! show details Nightmare!!
Jan 21st, 2015

This doctor seems to have something to prove - bad bedside manners is one thing but EVERYTHING is bad with him. Scarring, poor healing, no proper exam ... Let alone a DOG in the next room while he is doing surgery?!?!? Save yourself. Go somewhere else like the other reviews say. You'll be happy you did.

Bedside Manor? show details Bedside Manor?
Mar 29th, 2014

Dr seems to have an attitude and his way or the highway mentality. Not very caring about how the patient is feeling. The ladies in the office were very kind. Wouldn't go there again. To bad there's not a minus star for bedside manor.

You might wonder ... show details You might wonder ...
by Do your research on May 7th, 2013

You might wonder why it's so easy to get an appointment here when all the good doctors in town are booked. So read the reviews. Check with the department of state to see how many formal complaints have been filed. Check with the BBB. Ask yourself why this doctor is the only doctor affiliated with Apple Hill who is in business alone. No partners want the liability!!!! The answer is clear. You can get an appointment here because no one else will risk it. The problem is that you may not learn until its too late. Just like me. Just like the others who post here - besides his wife ( who works there and has several reasons to write a gleaming review with 5 stars!!) Do your research. Set an appointment with this guy. See how he talks. Ask questions. See how they are answered. If your gut tells you something may be a bit off - it probably is. Good luck. (and think before you lay yourself out there)

Good doctor, knows his stuff well show details Good doctor, knows his stuff well
Jan 31st, 2013

Dr Duncan isn't one to BS you. He will be straight and up front about everything. My procedure was quick and nearly painless, I was comfortable with him on my first visit. He's not one to hold your hand though, so don't expect any coddling.

Go Elsewhere show details Go Elsewhere
by Never Again on Jan 25th, 2013

Rude staff. Long waits and so so procedures. Plenty of appointments - but why ever would that be?? The other urologists in the area are prompt and courteous. You may have to wait but the difference in treatment and quality is well worth it. And this is not an area of expertise to gamble (already too late for me). GO ELSEWHERE. You will be glad you did.

Jul 16th, 2012

He double books, so plan on having to wait for him to see you. He has his workers doing the work and did not even do a physical exam. Waiting 30 mins. in the waiting room them 15 mins. in the exam room. There are other uros in the area. See one of them.

Can Not Thank Him Enough show details Can Not Thank Him Enough
Sep 8th, 2011

I had a sudden onset of bladder cancer. Dr. Duncan stepped in, made a quick and accurate assessment and the next day operated. He took his time in explaining my situation to me and his staff was very supportive and knowledgable. I believe he literally saved my life! I would highly reccomend. (His bark is much worse than his bite).

Glad I met him and chose him show details Glad I met him and chose him
Aug 18th, 2011

I made an appt with Dr Duncan for my vasectomy after I ran into an issue with a previous doctor. The entire procedure was handled with professionalism and dare I say, even humor (and this wasn't what one would call a 'funny' event) but he and his aide made the situation so relaxed and comfortable, it was easy to forget where I was and what he was doing. I highly recommend him, and to the aide who's name I have forgotten, Thank you for your caring bedside mannerisms. You are definitely in the right line of work for your character! This guy is good, and I'm glad I found and chose him to perform this very important and delicate surgery.

May 15th, 2011

Malpractice who're....!

Mr. show details Mr.
by Stephen B at Insider Pages on May 13th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Very prompt and informative. He definitely cared about his patients. He made an uncomfortable situation comfortable.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com