A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Dunnigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Dunnigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Dunnigan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunnigan graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunnigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Linton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Timothy Dunnigan MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Dunnigan practice?
- Dr. Ralph Dunnigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Dunnigan practices Neurology near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Neurologists.