A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Eagle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Iris Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Fungal eye infections
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Eagle practice?
Dr. Ralph Eagle practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.