A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Eagle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Iris Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Fungal eye infections
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Conrad Eagle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Ralph Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Eagle practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.