A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Eastridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Eastridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Eastridge, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastridge graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eastridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Robert Eastridge MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Eastridge practice?
- Dr. Ralph Eastridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Eastridge practices Urology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL and Belle Glade, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Urologists.