A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Essien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Essien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Essien graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Essien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Essien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph Essien practice?
Dr. Ralph Essien practices Internal Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists.