A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Essien is Excellent. Dr. Essien has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Essien graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Essien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Essien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Essien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Essien practice?
Dr. Ralph Essien practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See New Rochelle General Practitioners and New Rochelle Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Raul Essien