Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Cox Jr
Dr. Ralph Cox Jr, MD, JD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center, Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance and Baylor Medical Center At Irving. Dr. Cox has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Cox Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Ralph Cox Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.
Dr. Nalini Naik
Family Medicine, General Practice
Irving, TX 0.06 mi51
Dr. Kenneth Dott
Irving, TX 0.26 mi27
Dr. Gregory Dott
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Irving, TX 0.26 mi33