A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cox, JD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Cox JD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Cox practice?
- Dr. Ralph Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Cox practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians and Irving Geriatric Doctors.