Learn more about Dr. Ralph Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Cox, JD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph F. Cox practice?
Dr. Ralph Cox practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.