Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Hospice & Palliative Specialist
Video profile

RN show details RN
by Maria on May 31st, 2016

Dr Cox was our family doc when he was still practicing here in California. We just miss him we hope he's doing fine

Patient show details Patient
by Shelly Damer Orr on Jan 6th, 2016

Dr. Cox was both my doctor and my friend! He understood me better than any doctor ever could and I miss him terribly. I pray for him daily and look for him on social media as well, but I would highly recommend him to anyone! He is an excellent doctor and a very special person indeed. If you ever get on Facebook Dr. Cox like the rest of the world, please send me a friend request! God loves you and so do I! God bless!

by Natalie Lampros on Dec 27th, 2015

A wonderful caring Man. He takes. Time to listen bed did manner is awesome. I could talk to him about anything. Hope you get well soon

by Alejandra R on Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. Cox is wonderful!!!!

by Hines on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Cox is a wonderful Dr!

by Joseph Jackson on Jun 5th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Cox for many years and have been very pleased with the level of care I have received from him! Unlike many doctors he doesn't treat me as if he is in a rush to get to the next patient. He is very thorough and takes time to answer my questions and also makes sure that I am fully informed of my health issues and how to address them.

Found a great doctor! show details Found a great doctor!
Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Cox is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time with each patient, he listens to what to have to say. Great bed side manner. My family members have seen him for years. He doesn't make you sit and wait very prompt. A great doctor!

Avoid this dr. show details Avoid this dr.
Oct 2nd, 2011

Dr. Cox is irresponsible. Provide expired medicines and do not contact patient afterwards.

Jan 12th, 2010

It is refreshing to find a doctor that listens to you and is answers every question now matter how many or how much.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Makbeth on Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr cox has been my doctor since I was 17. He is a great person and doctor. I can't complain I would recomend this doctor to everybody I know. My whole family has been treated by him, thank you dr cox.