Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Hospice & Palliative Specialist
Video profile

by Alejandra R on Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. Cox is wonderful!!!!

by Hines on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Cox is a wonderful Dr!

by Joseph Jackson on Jun 5th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Cox for many years and have been very pleased with the level of care I have received from him! Unlike many doctors he doesn't treat me as if he is in a rush to get to the next patient. He is very thorough and takes time to answer my questions and also makes sure that I am fully informed of my health issues and how to address them.

Found a great doctor! show details Found a great doctor!
Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Cox is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time with each patient, he listens to what to have to say. Great bed side manner. My family members have seen him for years. He doesn't make you sit and wait very prompt. A great doctor!

Apr 27th, 2012

Avoid this dr. show details Avoid this dr.
Oct 2nd, 2011

Dr. Cox is irresponsible. Provide expired medicines and do not contact patient afterwards.

Jan 12th, 2010

It is refreshing to find a doctor that listens to you and is answers every question now matter how many or how much.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Makbeth on Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr cox has been my doctor since I was 17. He is a great person and doctor. I can't complain I would recomend this doctor to everybody I know. My whole family has been treated by him, thank you dr cox.